No matter how much they care for the other person and want to be with them, some people simply can't dive head first into relationships. Little things that form intimacy and romance, little acts we take for granted - being close, holding hands, kissing, showing affection in public - they won't or can't do...at least not right off the bat. Something in their past, their experiences, their trauma, or even their personality holds them back. For both them and the person they're "dating," as it were, this can lead to a frustrating experience.
Still, steps can be taken towards letting the walls fall down. Little, tiny steps, but those can mean the world all the same.
One With the help of a partner, one person warms up.
Two Both sides of this couple are learning how to be in a relationship and to be open.
Talking → A relationship can't exist if there's not some communication, so either learn to use your words or become so close you can speak without them.
Spending Time → Even such mundane occurrences as watching TV or cooking together is new ground.
Touching → You might just find you enjoy reaching out and touching them.
Kissing → Another kind of touch, when you think about it.
Cuddling → ...at least they're warm and, hopefully, soft.
Sleeping → You're at your absolute weakest when you're asleep. It shows trust to doze off around this person.
Public Display → It's one thing to be in love in private, but showing you care in public is a different story.
Kind Words → Three little words (more or less) are all it takes. Why, then, are they so hard to get out?
Sex The ultimate stumbling block to some. To be laid blissfully bare is to truly let your guard down.
Are you tired of building up to the act? Do you sometimes wish for a chance to skip the conversation and go straight for the scenario you've always wanted to experience?
In that case, rejoice! This meme was made for you.
- Post with your character in the middle of having sex.
- Any scenario and level of description is allowed!
- Other characters reply as your character's partner in that fuck!
- Keep going and finish the act.
- Go for another round or have fun with cuddling and afterplay.
- Have fun!
( + ONE SMUTTY BONUS MEME HERE AT THE LOVE HOTEL )
Muse wanted: Draco Malfoy
Community: Nexus Crossing and PSL
Fandom: Harry Potter
Canon or AU: AU or canon or a mix
Medium: (Book, Movie, Game, etc) Movie or Book or a mix
Contact via: PM or Here
Some information about your game/preferences/AU/whatever would be great!
I would very much like to play out a romantic relationship with Draco. Of course it would start off turbulent and full of venom, as the two of them met up again. My Hermione is RP'ed after the Second Wizarding War. She is looking for a new path in life, and has not decided on her next steps. There are a lot of new RP adventure that could be developed. World building. Plots. Contact me for more information if you are interested
the picture prompt meme
I — Comment with your character.
[ Trevor sighs and crosses his arms. ]
Just... leave me out of it. We've got a year till the next season, so, just let me be. Or give me a fucking bed and I might consider this "application" you'll be writing.
Not that you're listening anyways.
CON PERSON/GRIFTER MEME
It's a seductive sort of trade. Trick people for a living. Put on your best charming face and rob them blind. Use your skills to steal art, money, never have to worry about your livelihood. Evade being caught, live the thrill of knowing you're in a precarious place, a hair's breadth from ruin. You can handle it. Are you an unrepentant crook or are you a reformed thief? Essentially: are you a threat or benevolent benefactor? You steal from the rich but do you keep it for yourself or give to the poor? Not all grifters can be emotionless monsters, after all.
the intimate bathing meme;
Grooming is an important part of many species' rituals. It keeps them clean, healthy, and content. And a good bath? It can change the whole tone of a day from terrible to relaxed and blissful.
But nudity is sometimes viewed as a weakness - and it is almost always sexualized - so bathing is often kept a private matter. If you do share these moments with someone, they're almost always a significant other or a sexual partner.
Like you're doing now.
Whether it be after a battle or after sex (or before sex, even), the two of you are going to get clean. Be sure to help each other out with that, won't you? After all, there are places on the back that just can't be reached...
HOW TO PLAY:
On the fridge, in a book, on your notes. Passive aggressively stuck all over your flatmate's room... sticky notes are everywhere.
How this works:
- Leave a comment with your character and canon.
- Whether you start the sticky chain or not is up to you. But that is the only way you're communicating! (Extra info about where the sticky is located is a-okay though.)
- Thread jacking is encouraged.
and damn do i feel fine.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Comment with character. Add your preferences, possible plot ideas, maybe some brief information on the character.
- Comment to others. Mix and match your preferred scenario or RNG it if you can't choose.
- Have fun and play nice!
( Read more... ).
|The B(ring)Y(our)O(own)K(ink)Meme |
|Everyone has a favorite kink or scene or prompt they love to play out - and even if you don't, there has to be something you've always wanted to try, right? A kink? A premise? A prompt? While memes these days are doing great at covering fetishes and coming up with great premises, you can't expect them to cover everything anyone could ever want. There are just too many unique ideas out there!|
This meme tries to solve that problem by being a catch-all and hinging on a very simple premise: bring what YOU want to play and focus on that! It puts the power of choosing the direction of threads entirely in your hands. Find other people who will be totally down with playing what you want to play, and let them know just what you're interested in. Simple, right? It's just like a BYOB barbecue, only a lot sexier.
How To Play:
- Comment with your character. DON'T LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BLANK. Instead, copy and paste the information below and fill it out to suit your needs. Or use your own ideas.
kink name/scenario here
information goes here. wax poetic about titfucking or be sparse as you see fit.
- Be as specific or as vague as you want. You can put a kink and the definition (i.e., paizuri), or go all out with a scenario description ("I want my character to get fucked by his brother, who is an alien octopus"). Include pictures to serve as prompts if you'd like, but please link to anything that could be considered triggering instead of embedding it. Otherwise, all ideas, kinks, AUs, prompts, and scenarios welcome.
- Comment to people whose ideas and kinks are relevant to your interests.
- Thread those puppies out!
Mostly because I'm surprised we've never had this kind of meme before. We love high school AUs. We love romance. Why not combine those into a glorious mix?
Your teen years are important, formatively speaking. You're trying to find out just where you belong and what kind of person you're going to be. This already daunting task is complicated by the soul-sucking demon known as high school. If you weren't having a hard time before coming here, you certainly are now.
Add into this mixture raging hormones, and baby, you've got a misery stew cooking. But it's not all bad! Sometimes high school crushes can be sweet, and the occasional high school relationship lasts.
So whether you're too cool or distracted for romance or always on to the next good looking stud, come on down and try to navigate the romantic labyrinth that is the halls of Bakerstreet High.
HOW TO PLAY
- Comment with your character and preferences. Needless to say, aging down and AUing is welcomed and probably necessary. Have fun with it! Feel free to include a short blurb about your character's Bakerstreet High self. Are they popular? The class clown? A drifter? A band geek?
- Comment to others.
- Use the RNG. Or not.
an amnesiac shipping meme
You have no idea who you are.
One day, you just woke up from the darkness, confused and alone. You barely remember your own name, much less why you're here...or where here is, even. Your own body is strange to you, and if you have some kind of power or ability, that must be frightening. Perhaps you're angry at everything so new and different, lost in this strange world you don't understand or know your own place in. Maybe you feel the need to hide away, lest you be crushed by everyone out there who is sure to hurt you.
You are so, so alone.
Only you're not. There is one person, one person who's found you and taken you in. They've shown you kindness, looking after you while you can barely look out for yourself. Out of the goodness of their heart, they've shown you things, taught you things. Most importantly, they're giving you a new sense of identity. And for that, you've begun to appreciate them. More than words can say, actually. You care for them so deeply that your heart hurts around them. Is that normal? What is this feeling? You can't imagine life without them, and leaving them- That's something you could never consider. Is this lov...
The word's on the tip of your tongue, but you can't figure it out, exactly. What you can figure out is that you want to give everything you can to the person who's done so much for them. You want to stay by their side and make them happy. You want to protect them at all costs.
So no one would blame you for getting confused when you see them with someone else or getting angry when you believe they're in danger. And certainly it's only natural for you to get frustrated when you want to tell them what you think of them, what they mean to you, and you can't figure out what to do. Perhaps following instincts will do?
One thing you know is that this bond and these emotions will never go away, not even when you learn who you are.
- This meme is for examining what happens when someone with no memories, potentially someone with powers or skills that could be dangerous at the very least, develops deep feelings for the person who's taken them in or is helping them realize their past. It can be played as awkward, adventurous, tragic, cracky, fluffy, truly romantic, or anything in between. You can play at the beginning, the part where emotions have strongly developed, or even when the amnesiac has regained their memories and must now deal with new feelings.
- Reply with your character and preferences. Mention if you'd like to play the amnesiac, the caretaker/help, or both.
- The role of caretaker does not have to always be beneficial. Maybe they caused this condition in the first place so the other character would be dependent, loving, and loyal towards them.
- Reply to others and play.
Sometimes all you need is a word to spark off an idea.
2. Leave the comment blank or post a word or two in the body.
It may also help if you list scenarios you would like to play.
3. Reply to other people, either with words you picked out, or words they posted as prompts for a thread.
selectively sweet shipping meme
|You might be the biggest curmudgeon in the known universe, just as prickly as a porcupine. Perhaps you're on the other end of the spectrum, cool like a cucumber and never letting anyone get to you. They're not worthy of your time. Still, despite what the case may be, you have one little weak spot. The person you love gets all the sweetness and kindness you have, which admittedly may not be too much, and in your rare moments together, many would be shocked at how you behave. In fact, your special person might not even know that you can be grumpy outside of your encounters!
Well, goes to show that everyone doen't know everything about you, do they?