|The B(ring)Y(our)O(own)K(ink)Meme |
|Everyone has a favorite kink or scene or prompt they love to play out - and even if you don't, there has to be something you've always wanted to try, right? A kink? A premise? A prompt? While memes these days are doing great at covering fetishes and coming up with great premises, you can't expect them to cover everything anyone could ever want. There are just too many unique ideas out there! |
This meme tries to solve that problem by being a catch-all and hinging on a very simple premise: bring what YOU want to play and focus on that! It puts the power of choosing the direction of threads entirely in your hands. Find other people who will be totally down with playing what you want to play, and let them know just what you're interested in. Simple, right? It's just like a BYOB barbecue, only a lot sexier.
How To Play:
- Comment with your character. DON'T LEAVE YOUR COMMENT BLANK. Instead, copy and paste the information below and fill it out to suit your needs. Or use your own ideas.
kink name/scenario here
information goes here. wax poetic about titfucking or be sparse as you see fit.
- Be as specific or as vague as you want. You can put a kink and the definition (i.e., paizuri), or go all out with a scenario description ("I want my character to get fucked by his brother, who is an alien octopus"). Include pictures to serve as prompts if you'd like, but please link to anything that could be considered triggering instead of embedding it. Otherwise, all ideas, kinks, AUs, prompts, and scenarios welcome.
- Comment to people whose ideas and kinks are relevant to your interests.
- Thread those puppies out!
And what is this about a tale of my youth and the young lady you assigned as my 'sweetheart'? Are there not other tales you could write that do not involve something so personal? You have said there are enough lacunae in my work (or rather, the work of history's version of me) to keep you busy for a lifetime. What of exploring those notions?
Ever wondered what your character would be like if the moral balance was flipped? Here’s an opportunity to explore their darker sides.
- Post toplevels with information about your character’s villain!AU.
- Canonically villainous or antihero characters also welcome to post.
- Use the motivations and scenarios below if they’re helpful; go wild otherwise.
- Reply to others. Et voilà!
1. Comment with your character, series, preferences, etc. in the subject.
2. Roll a number between 1-15 for a prompt.
3. Reply to others and play the scenario out!
4. JUST GET A ROOM ALREADY. OMG.
1. BOSS ✖ A romance with a higher up or your boss is taboo for many good reasons, but you’re finding yourself falling in love with them anyways. Will others approve? Will one of you have to quit your job to not get the other into trouble?
2. JUST FRIENDS ✖ Talk about one of the biggest roadblocks to love ever! You want to kiss them, but you don’t want to ruin your current relationship. What are you going to do? Will you get the guts to confess and hope for the best?
3. GOALS ✖ You want to tear down a building to build an apartment complex, they want to make it a historical landmark. Opposing dreams and goals are huge roadblocks, especially if you happen to want to ‘sleep with the enemy’… literally.
4. TEAMMATES ✖ You work well together, you can depend on them no matter what, and you get along outside of the office or game. What you feel is just that happy camaraderie, not any mushy feelings of love or romantic affection! Is it?
5. DENIAL ✖ No, no way. You do not love that other person. They are stupid or just too prideful or you’re not interested in them at all. Ha, admit it, you totally are. Now go over there and admit your feelings before everyone around you goes insane.
6. COWORKERS ✖ Oh, this is awful. You really, really like your coworker, but there is a no dating policy, or they don’t date coworkers under any circumstances. Dare you make a move after hours or in the break room? It could be worse; you could have the hots for your boss.
7. POLITICS ✖ Clashing beliefs and heated debates always gets the blood pumping, and even though you have sworn to defeat them and get your bill pushed through, their eyes make your heart jump and makes you reconsider your ideals… Can you find a compromise or let bygones be bygones?
8. TAKEN ✖ Oh god. How can you confess to someone who is already taken? Why are you even feeling like this? You must never let them know. Ignore everyone who is encouraging you to take a leap of faith anyways. They are taken and that is that.
9. SOCIAL CLASS ✖ She is a princess, you are a stable boy, he is a rich lord, you are the scullery maid… Money is an important factor to any relationship, and sometimes, it can be one of the barriers. But how long are you going to let positions and titles keep you apart?
10. PRIDE ✖ You? Be in love with someone like that? Ha! No way. You are far above them, and you deserve only the best love. But… what if they are the best love and you just don’t realize it yet?
11. FAMILY FEUD ✖ One of the most famous of all the situations, for some reason, your families are fighting and as much as you like the other person, you can’t betray your family this way. But is there a good reason for the feud? Or a misunderstanding? Will true love conquer all without the abundance of death?
12. OBLIVIOUS ✖ This is the most frustrating one ever. It’s not that they hate each other or someone else is making a barrier, it’s just that they you have no idea how good of a couple you would make or how you always flirt with each other. Will one of you realize it, or does someone need to give you a push?
13. DUTY ✖ Bound by honor and loyalty, you can never cross the line that divides you and your love, be it that you swore to protect them or they serve you. Or will you? How will others react to this? Might it be considered forbidden?
14. FRIEND-ZONED ✖ Oh no, it's not what you think. You see, your best friend likes the person you like, and they are trying to go on a date with them (or get into their bed). But you can't let either of them know, because that is not what good friends do. But what do you do if your mutual crush is interested in you anyways?
15. WILDCARD ✖ Is there something we missed? Is there another scenario you want to play out, or would you like to roll the dice again? Go for it!
(credit to allmymemes)
what it says on the tin. leave a blank comment, include your preferences or a starter, it's all good. reply to others with a text, a dirty picture (please link all nsfw things!), misfires, misdials, drunk filthy voicemails, whatever your heart desires.
THE DAEMON MEME
In the universe of the His Dark Materials trilogy (or the movie The Golden Compass), every person has a creature called a daemon that accompanies them all their lives, and is emotionally and metaphysically a part of them. Daemons are often described as sort of external souls (while the part of the personality in a human's body is the spirit).
( Basic Daemon Facts )
How it works:
- Check out other people's daemons and let your daemons interact too.
❄ it's quiet
and the snow's beautiful tonight
stage i; none, streets are already blanketed in white.
stage ii; very light and intermittent.
stage iii; light - moderate. lasts longer periods.
stage iv; continuous, heavy snowfall.
stage v; the hardest of cores - blizzards, snowstorms, you name it.
① fuck the police, this is the best time for a walk. hope you've got a nice thick coat on.
② stranded in the buttcrack of nowheresville? weren't you watching the time? now you've gone and missed that last bus out of there. or maybe you're lost, somehow. what do?
③ literally chilling, in this weather, is quite easy to do. sitting around relaxing in it is a wee more difficult, but sometimes much more enjoyable, especially if shelter can be found. the snow is beautiful to watch, after all.
④ the weather's not going to stop you. your snow fort's packed full of ammo and ready to go. those aren't snow angels over there; they mark where the poor souls you've downed have fallen. be careful with that snowman's head!!
⑤ you're about fifty miles from civilization but there's a roof over your head, so never mind the chilly draught, right? right. you mightn't be the only one lucky enough to stumble upon this little shelter, though. remember to share the blanket.
⑥ everyone stuck outside should be jelly. you've got a fireplace and hot cocoa and damn if it isn't awesome. a heater's not quite so romantic, but it'd do. there'd better be a backup generator in case the power trips.
⑦ mix and match, or make up your own.
You know you're a freak and that, sooner or later, everyone you've known will leave you. And why wouldn't they? You're so different. An outsider. Maybe it's socially, because of your family or situation, your appearance, or, in a rare case, some ability that separate you from others, but it's all the same, even if you're oppressed for your differences or if you slide under the radar. You're in a hell of your own design - loneliness.
Until you meet another freak, someone else incredibly different...someone who also wants to stay with you.
The circumstances, good or bad, under which you met don't matter, because you're not alone anymore. In fact, this person makes you want to look past any self-loathing or low self-esteem you may have and be better. At least they do on some level. Why they care, you don't entirely know. One thing is for certain, however: you'll do anything to keep them safe and by your side. Your situation may just come in handy, for once.
Smut is great. And, to go hand in hand, kink is good. Angst is good, romance is good, sexy sexy sexy is grand, the whole nine yards. Some days, though, you just want to play adorable smut - where "cute" wins out over smoldering sexiness - and nothing else will scratch the itch. Whether it be a first time, canoodling between lovers, an awkward rendezvous, friends to more, someone learning the ropes, an attempt at showing true feelings, amusing "messing around," or anything your mind can come up with, the only rule is that things must be absolutely cute...at face value or in a twisted way.
( prompts under here )
Muse wanted: Literally any
Community: I'm specifically looking for one!
Fandom: Duckverse comics, Carl Barks/Don Rosa timeline
Canon or AU: Canon (but made human)
Contact via: Comment here or PM
I'm looking for a game to join. Actual canonmates would be fun but is in no way necessary. (I assume I'm unlikely to find any, except maybe Ducktales ones.)
Mix of slice-of-life and plot-based is cool. No games focused on horror or sex (some of either is fine, just not the focus). Has to be on Dreamwidth. Medium-paced, not crazy huge, somewhere I'd be welcome and wanted.
(Feel free to check out character journal for more info about him and stuff!)
How this works.
✪Post with your Character! Name and series go in the header.
✪Go find another character! Go anon and ask them questions. They can be as ridiculous, serious or random as you want.
✪Go answer the ones people have left for you!